Biggest sporting events of the Year 2022 Rugby Six Nations will be starting from the 5th February in Various City and as per Fixtures its played till Final on 19th March 2022. Total 48 games are played in this tournament from 20 participating nations.
A VPN service which will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream Rugby live without any restriction of TV channels. I always recommend you to ExpressVPN Rugby Plan Subscribe ExpressVPN to Stream Rugby live because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.
All the Malaysia fans are looking to watch the 2022 Rugby Six Nations Match online. Here are the complete details about the broadcaster of Malaysia for Rugby Six Nations and their TV guides.
Rugby Six Nations 2022 begin with the opening ceremony on 5th February followed by the First Match between Ireland vs Wales at Aviva Stadium, Dublin.
How to Watch Rugby Six Nations Live on Astro Super sports Channel in Malaysia
Malaysia Fans can enjoy this Rugby Six Nations Championship 2021 Live telecast and streaming on RTM / Astro Arena Sports and Astro Supersports TV channels. Astro Super Sports is one of the satellite Television network of Malaysia which is the official broadcaster for this Rugby Six Nations of Malaysia. Viewers can watch this Astro super sports TV channel on Satellite via tuning the Channel 817 SD and HD. this Astro Super Sports channel available on the Channel 817 which is in HD format. Fans can enjoy the Rugby Six Nations today’s match with live Commentary in English via this RTM channel which is provide the 4:3 Picture Format.
Saturday, February 5
Ireland vs Wales, 2.15pm (UK time), Aviva Stadium, Dublin, ITV
England v Scotland, 4.45pm, Edinburgh, ITV
Sunday, February 6
France vs Italy, 3pm, Stade de France, Saint-Denis, BBC and S4C
Sunday, February 12
England v Italy, 2.15pm, Stadio Olimpico, Rome, ITV
Scotland v Wales, 4.45pm, BT Murrayfield, BBC and S4C
Sunday, February 14
Ireland v France, 3pm, Aviva Stadium, Dublin, ITV
Saturday, February 27
Italy v Ireland, 2.15pm (UK time), Stadio Olimpico, Rome, ITV
Wales v England, 4.45pm, Principality Stadium, BBC and S4C
Sunday, February 28
France v Scotland, 3pm (UK time), Stade de France, Paris, BBC
Saturday, March 13
Italy v Wales, 2.15pm (UK time), Stadio Olimpico, Rome, ITV and S4C
England v France, 4.45pm, Twickenham, ITV
Sunday, March 14
Scotland v Ireland, 3pm, BT Murrayfield, BBC
Saturday, March 19
Scotland v Italy, 2.15pm, BT Murrayfield, BBC
Ireland v England, 4.45pm, Aviva Stadium, Dublin, ITV
France v Wales, 8pm (UK time), Stade de France, Paris, BBC and S4C
We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, sports24hour.com does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.
- 1 Get a trusted VPN – Recommend to Order ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
- 2 Login with your credential and install the apps on your prefer device on android, iphone, windows etc
- 3 Connect to the UK Server.
- 4 Go to ITV / BBC official sites
- 5 Start watching Rugby!
- 6 How to Watch Rugby Six Nations Live on Astro Super sports Channel in Malaysia
- 7 How to Watch Rugby Six Nations 2022 Live in UK and England
- 8 How to Watch Six Nations Championship 2022 Live in South Africa
- 9 How to Watch Rugby Six Nations Live in Malaysia
- 10 How to Watch 2022 Six Nations Championship Live in France
- 11 How to Watch Rugby Six Nations 2022 Live in India
- 12 How to Watch Guiness Six Nations 2022 Live in Brazil
- 13 How to Watch Rugby Six Nations Live in Belgium
- 14 How to Watch Six Nations Rugby Live in Hong Kong
- 15 Six Nations Competition live in New zealand for All Black Fans
- 16 How to Watch Rugby Six Nations Championship 2022 Live in USA