One of the Most Comprehensive TV Coverage has been provided by the NBC sports for the upcoming Rugby world cup 2019 to shows the action live in the USA. RWC 2019 to be one-month events and its begin from the Friday 20th September with the opening fixtures between the Host Japan and Russia and All the United states Fans can enjoy the RWC live action on NBCSN channel from the 6 AM ET time.
- Rugby World Cup 2019 Matches & Programming shown on NBC of 250+ Hours
- Out of the 48 Matches rugby, world cup competition 26 Matches will be televised live on NBCSN which includes all USA Matches as well as Final of RWC 2019.
- One of the Most awaited clash of USA vs England to be live on NBCSN on 26 September from the 6 AM ET time.
- NBC Sports Gold’s Direct-to-Consumer “Rugby World Cup Pass” to Live Stream All 48 Tournament Games – 22 Exclusively – Available NOW for $199
NBC sports who will be covering all the whole six weeks of the RWC tournament and its will be broadcasting the more than 250 hours of the Rugby world cup actions including Original Programming and Additional RWC content. Entire 48 Japan Rugby world cup Matches will be available live, Commercial-free and also on-demand on NBC sports Gold which included 22 Matches exclusive coverag for the Direct to consumer package. 26 of the Forty-Eight matches will be action live on NBCSN, and also live-streamed via authentication on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app for Mobile and android users. Some games will also be shown on delay on NBC.
Most of the USA Fans are enjoy this RWC Matches as United states are also competing in the 2019 Tournament and As per Fixtures USA Rugby team will be participated in the Pool C so in the Group stage team to face Argentina, England, France, and Tonga. All these Matches will be Televised and Live coverage in USA on NBCSN.
Don’t Miss : Australia Rugby World cup TV channels Guides
Here is the Eagles Schedule for the Rugby world cup 2019.
- Thursday, September 26 at 6:45 a.m. ET v. England
- Wednesday, October 2 at 3:35 a.m. ET v. France
- Wednesday, October 9 at 12:45 a.m. ET v. Argentina
- Sunday, October 13 at 1:45 a.m. ET v. Tonga
In the Pool stage Total 40 Matches to be played on. Total 20 teams will participate and its divided in to four pool so on each group concedes five teams so each team to face with other four teams of that pool.Pool stage Matches will be run through 13 October 2019 Sunday.
After the Pool stage Matches, Quarterfinal will begin which to be held on 19 and 20 October while Semi final RWC 2019 Matches to be played on 26-27 October respectively.
A Grand Final of RWC 2019 to be held on Saturday 2 November which to be played in Yokohama stadium. All the Eagles Fans can Enjoy the Both Semifinal Matches and Rugby world cup Final games live on NBC sports gold and re-aired on NBC. NBCSN will also televise live action of the rugby 2019 Final.
Here is way you can Enjoy the Rugby world cup Radio commentary in UK
All the RWC games live and on-demand, on desktop, mobile, tablet and connected TV devices via NBC.
Highlights of exclusive Gold matches in pool play include:
- Saturday, September 21 at 3:15 a.m. ET: France v. Argentina
- Saturday, September 21 at 5:45 a.m. ET: New Zealand v. South Africa
- Sunday, September 22 at 3:45 a.m. ET: Ireland v. Scotland
- Saturday, September 28 at 3:15 a.m. ET: Japan v. Ireland
- Sunday, September 29 at 3:45 a.m. ET: Australia v. Wales
- Saturday, October 5 at 4 a.m. ET: England v. Argentina
- Saturday, October 12 at 4:15 a.m. ET: England v. France
Rugby World Cup Pass Info
- Entire Tournament pass available for the 199.99$ that means 4.15$ per game
- Rugby world cup 22 exclusive matches to be Telecasted on NBC Sports Gold
- All 48 matches of Japan world cup 2019 to be live, commercial-free and on-demand
Rugby World Cup Single Match Pass
- Available for $29.99 for one pool play match
All-Access Premium Rugby Pass
Available on $229.99
- Includes all offerings from “Rugby Pass” and “Rugby World Cup Pass”
- “Rugby Pass” consists of all Rugby matches from the Premiership Rugby League, Six Nations Championship, Heineken Champions Cup and knockout phase matches of the European Rugby Cup Challenge
NBC Sports Gold currently offers 17 individual sports “passes” – eleven domestic competition which includes PGA TOUR LIVE, Premier League, Premier League Match Day, INDYCAR, Cycling, Track & Field, Premier Lacrosse League, Speed Skating, Rugby, Supercross, and Snow, consisting of seven Olympic winter sports and two regional events (Blazers and Philly); one combination (Supercross and Pro Motocross), two domestic and international (Figure Skating and Pro Motocross); and one international-only (Notre Dame Football).